A Typical Full-Day Agenda
Maximum Participants per Session : 6 persons
Location : To be Provided / alternative training location can be arrange (cost to be passed to Client )
Objectives of the seminar
- Identification and understanding the key components of pallet racking
- Recognizing damage improving confidence, to know what we are doing and why appreciating degrees of damage using Green, Amber and Red alert levels
- Damage Reporting Procedure
- What to do, when and how
The importance of signage
- Load notices and information
- How to improve operating practices and ‘house keeping’ to minimize damage to racking
Any Questions? Questions and answers session
- How many can attend and How long does it last?
- The seminar is suitable for a maximum of eight delegates and is designed to be of one-day duration.
- However, shorter, condensed sessions and refresher courses can be arranged to suit customer requirements.
- How is it presented? The style of presentation is relaxed and is mostly ‘non technical’ theory, making
- Extensive use of visual aids and hand-outs.
- What facilities are needed? The host organization will need to make available a suitable training or meeting room (with power sockets).
- It is also always helpful if there is ready access to the pallet racking on site so that practical ‘hands on’ instruction may be given.